IELTS Writing Task 2: How to Write an Introduction IELTS Writing Task 2 Essay needs to follow an academic writing style
IELTS Writing Task 2 requires you to writean essay in an academic style. Your introduction will decide whether the examiner will pay enough attention to your essay or not. Ensure that you use strong words and sentences in the introduction. Your IELTS coach will help you prepare for your IELTS tests.The Basics of ielts: Gurgaon
- IELTS Academic Writing Task 2 is the second of the two writing tasks
- IELTS Writing Task 2 is more challenging than IELTS Writing Task 1
- Ensurethe introduction to your Task 2 essay is well written, letting the examiner know that you have a good command over the English language.
Why is the Introduction to the Essay Important for ielts?Gurgaon
- It lets the examiner know that you have understood the topic well
- It helps you convey that you can paraphrase the question and give a logical beginning to the essay
- It helps the examiner know the outline of the essay
It is important that you spend time working with sample introductions to IELTS Part 2 Essay topics with your IELTS coach. If you practice hard, you’re sure to achieve a highband score above 8 in your IELTS Writing test.
Get in touch with a trained coach to improve your IELTS score!
Read more posts on the Dezinecareers IELTS blog series
Email us for more tips on smart techniques to top IELTS scores.
More About Dezinecareers
IELTS Academic Writing Task 2: The Complete Guide
How to Write an Effective Introduction For IELTS Writing Task 2
IELTS Writing Task 2: How to Write an Introduction
Learn how to paraphrase the essay topic for your writing test. If you can do that, your IELTS Writing Task 2 introduction will be good enough for the examiner to understand yourcommand over the English language.