An interview is the last chance to make the first impression!
Are you prepared with smart tools + smart techniques to nail it?
Answer to the Questions
Smart Resume making
Dress to impress
Course Introduction and Manual
3 Smart steps to prepare for your interview
- Discover your original answers for job interview, based on your own experience, skills and education and not borrowed from secondary sources.
- We start by preparing you with top 10 interview questions and best sample answers before expanding to 25 questions.
STEP 2 Creating your Winning CV/Resume
- Still clueless about how to create your first CV/Resume? Get free template plus training for making a powerful CV/resume
- Training on How to get jobs through LinkedIn, how to get noticed by employers in Naukri.com, Internshaala, and much more…
- Train with mock interview-based classrooms structured along international STAR interview techniques for handling common interview questions like: ‘Tell me about yourself?’ and Behavioral questions like ‘Why should we hire you?’ to difficult interview questions ones like – ‘Why are you leaving your current job?’
- Make the best use of communication classrooms to improve spoken English and vocabulary.
- Voice and intonation sessions to help you with inter-personal communication techniques.
- Power profile building sessions to focus on your preparedness and self-confidence for facing the interview.
- Tips and techniques to develop the right body language and positive gestures that are captured on video for real-time feedback and constant improvement.