~Between IELTS and OET, IELTS is considered the ‘gold standard’ test and is widely accepted and recognized across all of the English speaking countries~
Preparing for IELTS Test needs commitment and dedication coupled with mentoring from an expert on the subject. Preparing for IELTS General is different as compared to preparing for IELTS Academics but if you are planning to seek an immigration visa as a healthcare professional, you will be required to take IELTS Academics and not IELTS General.
There are a few things you need to keep in mind. If you enroll yourself at an IELTS institute IELTS coach will help you with a comprehensive list., your expert
- First things first! Begin with putting together a list of various online IELTS coaching
- Remember – if you are applying for a job in the UK as a nurse, you need to send in your application to the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
- Without your IELTS score, the application shall not be accepted.
- Only Academic IELTS test score is accepted so it is best you take IELTS preparation seriously and opt to enrol in a reputed IELTS coaching institute
- As per a recent notification from NMC, nurses and midwives wishing to work in the UK will have to achieve a minimum overall score of 7.0 in IELTS though, a 6.5 score in the Writing section of the test will be accepted provided the score for Reading, Listening and Speaking is 7.0 IELTS Score.
Enrol into the best IELTS coaching institute today!
Get in touch with a trained coach to improve your IELTS score!
Read more posts on the Dezinecareers IELTS blog series.
More About Dezinecareers
Check your diction by recording yourself and listening to all errors you make. Improvise on your mistakes.