2+2 hours (4 classrooms) + 1 basic resume template.
- Learn the interphase of industry standard softwares like Photoshop,Illustrator.
- Learn to use the tools for editing,image enhancing.
- Make social media graphics.
- Make posters,business cards,flyers.
- Make orginal logo, concept graphics.
Who should do it?
- College Students.
- Young professionals.
- Mid level Professionals.
- Senior professionals.
WEEKDAYS(EARLY MORNING. LATE EVENING)
Section 1: Introduction to the module
4 Introduction to the module Video
2 Course Introduction and Manual Activity
Welcome to your second lesson review.
Here we will talk about your purposes on course and goal you want to reach
Section 2 :Module Content
6 Module Content Activity Tools Needed
6 classrooms- 1 hours fun and activity filled Classrooms
6 Practice sessions – After every class we have 1 hour practice session , where participants are coached individually and one to one.
- Spoken English
- IELTS Training
- Interview Skills
- Voice & Accent Training
- Public Speaking and Presentation
- Personality Development Program
- Toolkits for Business Communication
- Infographics for Business
- Toolkit for Graphic Design
- Smart Resume
- Toolkit For Portfolio Making
- IELTS Listening – The Basics
- Strategize your Time Management for IELTS Reading Test
- Time Management for IELTS Reading
- IELTS Basics for Immigration to Canada as a Nurse /Healthcare Professional
- IELTS Basics for Immigration to UK as a Nurse