2+2 hours (4 classrooms) + 1 basic resume template.
- Your outstanding info-Graphic Resume Toolkit.
- Learn basics of info-graphics.
- Learn to convey information Quickly and Clearly.
- Learn to hold attention with bespoke text and design.
- Knowledge about open source design software.
Who should do it?
- Marketing, advertising professionals.
- Communications, PR professionals.
- IT, Design , creative industry professionals.
- Students and early career professionals.
WEEKDAYS(EARLY MORNING. LATE EVENING)
Section 1: Introduction to the module
4 Introduction to the module Video
Welcome to the course- Video
2 Course Introduction and Manual Activity
Welcome to your second lesson review.
Here we will talk about your purposes on course and goal you want to reach
Section 2 :Studio
6 Studio Activity Tools Needed
Hands on session to make the resume.
- Spoken English
- IELTS Training
- Interview Skills
- Voice & Accent Training
- Public Speaking and Presentation
- Personality Development Program
- Toolkits for Business Communication
- Infographics for Business
- Toolkit for Graphic Design
- Smart Resume
- Toolkit For Portfolio Making
- IELTS Listening – The Basics
- Strategize your Time Management for IELTS Reading Test
- Time Management for IELTS Reading
- IELTS Basics for Immigration to Canada as a Nurse /Healthcare Professional
- IELTS Basics for Immigration to UK as a Nurse