Public Speaking and Presentation
Are you armed with smart techniques to win your business presentation?
Presentation Structure & Tools
Body language- Gestures & Postures
Course Introduction and Manual
1. Identifying and overcoming the barriers in public speaking/ presentation .
2. Practicing the Structure of presentation.
- Learn successful Opening ( ice breakers)
- How to build your own credibility
- Acknowledging and engaging the audience
- Designing time and participation
- Delivering the intention – (call for action.)
3. Using body language, gestures and non verbal presentation to articulate and emphasis the content.
4. Making audience listen to you and listening the audience’s need.
5. Handling of difficult audience.
6. Facilitation tools to pull results than give.
7. Voice modulation for effective delivery over online and offline presentations.
8. Making the lesson plan ( content,design, ppt, video and script) for in response to audience need.
9. Persuasive communication.
10. Using mirror neuron to produce results and enroll audience.