Toolkit for Business Communication
It is a 2-hour workshop that comprises of 6 lessons of complete elucidation on visual communication for business.
- Presentation skills in front of business audience.
- Tools to irradiate the fear of speaking in front of public.
- Tools to face , handle situations and successfully communicate any business idea.
- Ability to introduce, initiate business conversations.
- Impress and engage audience through body language
- Connect with people through Public speaking skills
- Expand business through Networking skills
Who should do it?
- College Students
- Young professionals
- Mid level Professionals
- Senior professionals
Section 1: Introduction to Handstands
1 Welcome to the Course! video 08:55
Welcome to your firs’t video tutorial. This video will start with a simple introduction. Then, You will open up google cause I’ll show you where you can download the blender software and which version of it will we be using in the entire course period
Note: The download link is available with the lecture, plus the .pdf file is also included for you to download if you still need help downloading the software.
2 Course Introduction and Manual Activity PDF
Welcome to your second lesson review.
Here we will talk about your purposes on course and goal you want to reach
Section 2: Reference Material, Moodboards and Mind Mapping
3 Advanced Wrist Preparation Seminar 01:20:00
While your wrists will certain get stronger from practice and grow accustomed to the stress of the skill, a basic amount of wrist strengthening exercises for several weeks can only help things. I’d recommend working wrist curls and reverse wrist curls for around 6-10 reps for 3 sets. I also strongly recommend trying some sledgehammer levering. Work in 2-3 sets of 3-5 reps. In particular, exercises 1 and 3 are fantastic for building wrist strength and they are much harder than they look! Start with them to get the hang of sledgehammer work before you progress to the other two exercises. I don’t want somebody putting a hole through their floor or their face because they rushed things!
4 The logo design briefing with the client Activity PRIVATE
The content of this lesson is locked. To unlock it, you need to Buy this Course.
5 Midterm test Quiz 20 Questions
This test will reveal how well you are acquiring the new material based on a short test of twenty questions and a brief written assignment.
Section 3: Sketching out Ideas
6 Practical sketching activity Activity Tools Needed
- The main objective to the sketching process is to generate super rough thumbnail sketches of what we feel best visually communicates the highlighted words from our mind maps.
- Take as much time as you need for this step — this might be 10 minutes or it might be 10 days.
- Personally, I like to work quickly and try not to analyze or elaborate too much.
- Now, that doesn’t mean you should only create a handful of sketches.
- Even though this step only took a couple of hours, I was still able to put over 100 thumbnails on paper.
- The whole point of this process is to flush out the bad ideas and narrow down the good ones until we find that one layout that really speaks to us.
- Also, keep in mind the project brief and have your list in front of you as a reference to avoid getting sidetracked.
- Remember—detail is not needed. Simply flush out the bad ideas and find a great direction.
- Once I feel I have a good direction with the sketches, I’m now ready to take a quick photo with my phone and import it into Illustrator.
7 Midterm test Quiz 10 Questions
This test will reveal how well you are acquiring the new material based on a short quiz of ten questions and a short writing assignment.
Section 4: Conclusions and Evaluation
8 Collecting Together Reference Material Lecture References
This final lecture will evaluate expectations and real gained knowledge and experience. Lecturer will share some self-development sources for further independent training of course participants.
9 Final Assessment Task Activity Final
Every course participant will be given a personalised practical task for creating branding logo design for real companies.
10 Presentation Quiz End of course
Every course participant will have to present his final assessment task result in his chosen individual manner to the audience.