We live in a generation that says: “Don’t tell me, show me.”
It is to live up to this demand of the customers that info graphics plays a major role.Info graphics are merely information displayed in the graphical form.
The main aim of info graphics is to display a particular information in an easy-to-understand manner.
Owing to the tech-savvy generation today, social media is the most visited platform. Therefore it becomes really important that the content catches the millenial’s eye. From educational information to brochures to even as trivial as an advertisement, it all needs to be very catchy. This is where info graphics comes into play.
Info graphics not only display’s the information in a colourful and attractive way but it is also makes huge paragraphs of information more compact. Moreover, it delivers greater clarity of the content.
In a nutshell, info graphics is important for social media because:
- It delivers better clarity to the audience
- Loads of information is made compact
- Pictures and colours add to the interest of the user
- Statistical information can be displayed in histograms and pie-charts
- Communicates key information quickly
- It is easier to understand the information being delivered
Therefore info graphics can be defined as the ultimate necessity of any social media platform.