Excel : 16 hours
This course in computers is an electronic spreadsheet program you will learn to gather, store and compute data and make financial reports.
- Excel Basics
- Work with Cells and Worksheets
- Calculate Your Data
- Format your Workbook
- Add Charts and Graphics
- Analyze your Data
- Work with Macros and the Web
- Examine spreadsheet concepts and explore the Microsoft Office Excel environment.
- Create, open and view a workbook.
- Save and print workbooks.
- Enter and edit data.
- Modify a worksheet and workbook.
- Work with cell references.
- Learn to use functions and formulas.
- Create and edit charts and graphics.
- Filter and sort table data.
- Work with pivot tables and charts.
- Import and export data.
Who should do it?
- College Students.
- Young professionals.
- Mid-level Professionals.
- Senior professionals.
About the Trainer:
Our training team comprises of Trainers who have trained in reputed design colleges like Lovely Professional University, DIT, Gateway College of Architecture. They are professionally certified in design and have industry experience for the same.
A Design Expert | Trainer
Expertise in applying creative skills to develop interesting designs, build projects to ensure client satisfaction, and A sound communicator. possessing a significant background in delivering a variety of creative media and visual communication solutions.